Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Funday!!!

Good morning! Good morning! It's great to stay up late!!

How is everyone this morning? I'm doing well so far. I have my coffee beside me and a bowl of yogurt, bran flakes, raspberries, and bananas. Yummy!

Guess what I'll be doing today?! You guessed it. Sewing!!!! Haha. It really is my favorite thing to do so I suspect I'll be doing it all day long. I may take a break to go to Hobby Lobby and get some more black thread and probably some sort of lace. It's pretty!

Yesterday we got an invitation to the 40th annual Can-Am Festival in Sackets Harbor, NY. It's July 16-17! We went last year and had a really good time there so we look forward to going again this year! I'll keep you updated!

I have a feeling that Emily has some sort of news for me this morning, I'm waiting to hear back from her. I know she's been busy finishing up with the new cash register program and the inventory. I told her she needs to start making some jewelry too! I'm not a jewelry maker at all so I rely on her to do that!

Well my friends I'm off to finish my coffee and breakfast so I can jump into sewing for the day!


much love,

Brit

Zhoozh Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!