Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Threads

Good-day Everyone!


Yesterday I made some cool stuff! I made this top along with a dress that looks great with leggings! Let me know what you think! I also wanted to promote a really cool fashion photography site called lookbook . It's really inspiring to look at what other real people are wearing. People are so creative and I really appreciate that. Fashion is such an artform to me and I just love it!

I suppose today I will do more sewing. I can't stay away from my machine! I look forward to the craft snow in March and don't worry, we will keep you updated when it gets closer to the day! I also hope to get some more shows booked in the meantime! Alrighty! I'm off!










much love,

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!