Friday, March 11, 2011

Craft Show Tomorrow!

Hello all.

Today was a wonderful day. The sun was shining, the temperature was at least warmer than it's been and I spotted a customer wearing a hair clip I made!!! SO exciting! She bought it from the Ilion Farmer's Market a few weeks ago
and I saw her in a Chinese Restaurant today wearing it.




 SO cute! :) Though this photo isn't from the restaurant today, still cute!



Tomorrow I have a craft show in Johnstown, NY I'm sure I will take some photos and keep you posted! Check out the Events Calender for directions!  I have to leave my house pretty early to get there so I must be getting to bed so I can get up early enough. I just wanted to tell you the cool news about seeing my one of my products being loved.:smiles:

Goodnight all.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!