Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Short and sweet.

Happy Tuesday!


First of all, don't forget to follow me on twitter!

Today I have been of course sewing some more. I am also planning to hit the local craft store for a few supplies! I have been making more pins and barrettes. They're looking pretty cute if I do say so myself!
Then I took some time out to take some photos! My dog, Mama, sneaked into some of the shots.


                                           
                                                          She's licking her lips the little creeper! Hahaha



                                                        My crazy fun outfit for the day!


much love

Brit

2 comments:

  1. Haha thanks! I like to wear fun stuff sometimes! You gotta take chances sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!