Friday, July 29, 2011

USA Trip!

Hello all!

This was my setup on the Venice Boardwalk. It was hard to see all my crazy creations but I still had SO much fun just hanging out feeling like I lived there in Venice. If I had my normal display setup I'm confident I would have done a lot better. I did sell a couple items to a girl that actually lives there which is so great. She told me that my style is a totally California style. How sweet is that?!






I know it's been awhile but as you know I've been traveling the country!! I had an absolutely lovely time. Saw SO many amazing sites. From Las Vegas to Yellowstone National Park to Cody, Wyoming and Keystone, South Dakota. I can't even begin to express how beautiful this country is. I highly suggest that if you have the chance to travel, travel the USA first. Especially if you are from here, it's a lot more beautiful than most seem to think. I will be starting another blog which I will write all about my trip and about life in so look forward to getting more incite about who I am as a person.

Check out this shot at Mount Rushmore:


Lovely! :D

Moving on to my busy August!!

I have a show in Gloversville, NY on August 6 called Railfest. I hope it's going to go well. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.
I also have a craft show AND a fashion show on August 13 in Little Falls, NY. This one is called Chicks Along the Canal. I'm really looking forward to that one! Such lovely ladies are putting it on and I can't wait to be involved!!


I have a lot more updating to do and a very busy week ahead. Now that I'm back I'll be updating more, so if you missed me you don't need to miss me anymore!!

I will leave you with this:


You are beautiful.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!