Tuesday, July 12, 2011

West Coast Bound

Hello all my lovelies! I am so excited about my upcoming trip out West. A good friend of mine from DRD Designs and I will be selling on the Venice Boardwalk this week, July 15th to be exact. This is a huge opportunity for me and I can hardly contain my excitement.


This is just an idea of what it looks like there. I found this picture through google images. Sweet right?!

Now, moving on to the French Festival.

It went pretty well. I had lots of fun and met a lot of really cool people and gained some fans which is always a great thing! Check out some of the shots of my setup from the Festival.

Day 1


Day 2



Playing with my new camera.


So all in all I think it was a really great show!! I will be sure to keep you guys updated as much as possible about my trip to CA. Stay updated instantly by following me on twitter!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!