Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Waterfalls

Good morning all!

I have lots to do today! More creating and more preparing for the upcoming events this month! I plan to put together some great outfits for the fashion shows, I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Have you heard the new Coldplay song or seen the video? It is a must listen and a must watch. They are so incredibly talented and creative! I love it!!
Every Teardrop is a Waterfall:


Some of my favorite lyrics are these:
"Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma, not a full stop...
So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I will raise the flag."


Speaking of waterfalls:



My best friend and I at a place called Wintergreen Park here in upstate NY. Pretty amazing, right?

Also, another photo from Michelle S. Rose Photography and Design




Patch Skirt

Have a great day!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!