Monday, September 12, 2011

Life

Sometimes ones life starts the process of passing away. This is happening to a loved one of mine. She's 90 years old and she has lived a wonderfully love filled life. Things will be hard for the next few days so I apologize for any lack of updates.

I am however, trying to maintain somewhat a normal life in order to stay at least somewhat sane. Today I followed another nail tutorial from Lipgloss & Black.


It's pretty cool, honestly not one of my favorite but it was really simple and the result is relatively interesting.

I sent out a few applications and other necessary items for upcoming shows and I got a confirmation to the Mayday! Underground Craft and Arts Sale on November 5th in Rochester. I did that show on April 30th and I did SO great there so I look forward to hitting it up again!

I must go for now. I hope everyone has a good week. Welcome Fall.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!