Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Set fire to the rain - rainy wednesday.

Even though today is a bit rainy and gloomy I am feeling great! Yesterday my mood was pretty down but thanks to some great support from some folks I am feeling much better today. It really is amazing how just a couple extra 'likes' on your facebook page can make you smile!
Putting your heart and soul into what you do is so hard sometimes. It feels like your heart is on the line and when some things don't seem to work out the way you think you want them to, it hurts!

I have been very busy finding models for the March shoot and making all the items! It's going to be great, I know it! I am so excited and nervous too! It's my first real shoot with real models! I am really looking forward to it though!

I wanted to share some more photos just for fun!

Fun with scissors and lace!



A extra large Owl Bag. Perfect for an overnight, or school bag!

Get it here!


Well, I have lots to do today! I hope you all have a great day and stay dry and warm!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!