Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A post from the cat.

My cat, Kitty insists on sitting next to me whenever I'm doing something important. When I sit down to get on the computer she takes that as an invitation to jump up, walk across the keyboard to get to an open area and lay down ON the mouse. If I have a glass of water nearby she thinks it's hers and will drink out of it before I get a chance to.

Currently, there is barely any room for me to use the mouse and my water is full of hair. She sure is cute though.


Of course, as soon as I attempt to move her, she makes a noise as if she's annoyed, flicks her tail, and looks at me as if to say, get out of my space!!!


I've had her since I was about 13 years old and I think she's about 15 but she has a very feisty side when she wants to. I guess when she is trying to play with my scissors when I'm cutting, drinking my water, eating my yogurt, or walking across the keyboard she is just trying to let me know that she loves and supports me.

Thanks, Kitty.

I sure do love animals. My life wouldn't be complete without them

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!