Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Well hello all! You may have read in a recent post that I (Emily) am not much for breakfast. I want to be the first to tell you that this is not true! I like breakfast very much. Brit wakes up way too early for me and my belly needs some time to wake up before I can ingest food. She forgets the morning I made her waffles. :) I love Bagels, eggs, pancakes, english muffins, lots of different kinds of muffins, cereal and so on. I'm a big fan, just not at 7am! :) I LOVE YOU BRIT! I am very hungry right now and have nothing to eat for breakfast. I must find food. I had such an amazing dinner last night that nothing I eat today will compare! I had to go to bed last night hungry so food is a must! I'll let you all go for now! Talk to you later today!

XOXO!
~Emily ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!