Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MMMM Breakfast Time.

Well I guess it's more like a brunch, BUT either way, I had this delicious food for breakfast. It's what I usually eat in the morning but I decided to share it with you this morning. Emily isn't much of a breakfast person but it's my favorite meal of the day!!! I go to bed at night thinking about what I will eat in the morning. OK well I mostly can't wait to wake up and drink coffee. I really am addicted but I'm trying to drink less..or at least some with half the caffeine. Anywho, I would love to hear what you all like best for morning foods and please make me feel better about drinking so much coffee...tell me you drink a lot too?




much love and much yummy food,

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!