Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I just want to dance kind of morning.

Why, hello everyone!

How is everyone this morning? I am currently waiting for my coffee to be ready to drink, oh how I can't wait. Today I have the place all to myself so I plan to be dancing and sewing all day long. I can't wait! I will be sure to keep you updated on all that I am doing. Yesterday, while visiting with my cousin, I made some Neck Art! I will post some photos later on. Today I think I will work on some clothing. I designed some things a few nights ago so I'm excited to get started!

On Tuesday I sent in an application for a craft show at Rensselear High School on March 5th! Em and I are pretty excited about that so we will be busy with all kinds of planning! We will also be finding out more about the indoor market in Rome this weekend.

I hope you all have a splendid day! I'm off to get my coffee!!


much love,
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!