Monday, January 31, 2011

Im Still Alive.

Hey everyone. I wanted to say hello and let you all know that yes, I am still sick...its horrible. I cant seem to shake it. I have been taking my vitamins and getting lots of fluids and rest. So far no major changes. I have a cold of some kind which leads me to believe its the dreaded flu. How awful! I don't have much energy at all but I am going a bit stir crazy being stuck at home and not able to get any real work done. Inventory has been put on hold so I don't contaminate the product with sick germs. Brit has been working her butt off as you can tell by her blogs. I'm so lucky to have such a great partner in all of this. At least some kind of work can be done. Well I don't have much more to say and my chest hurts so i may need to go lay down for a bit. I will keep working on getting better. You all do what you can to stay healthy.

Be Good, Be safe, have a great day!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!