Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My first post!

HEY! Alright everyone, Brit is normally the blogger but I'm going for it! I (Emily) hope you don't mind! So we have had a crazy day with websites and business card designing but we pulled through! We managed to jump through some hoops and we hope you guys like what you see. Brit is still hard at work on new items for you, I think even as we speak. I will be helping her this weekend but my sewing machine broke last week so i have been going crazy ever since! I worked on some bracelets and I have mostly been doing the paper work stuff. Sounds like fun right! Hahahah I know but someone has to do it! In addition to the broken sewing machine, I have been slightly under the weather. I wont bore you with the details but I'm hoping to be fine tomorrow. Well I don't think I have much else to say so ill let you all go for now. Stay tuned!

XOXO,
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!