Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Heyo! Emily here! Ok, so the weather here in upstate is still quite messy. It snowed, then iced, then snowed again. I haven't turned my car on since Sunday and I imagine that its gonna need some heating up time to melt everything. I am still feeling a bit under the weather but I am hoping that changes soon. I need to be able to drive tomorrow! Brit and I are super excited about our show on Friday and we hope to see you there! We revamped the blog a bit and continue to work on things! It has been crazy and I'm sure I am jumping around a lot subject wise but there is just so much going on and we are so excited about all of it! We hope you are all excited too! Brit is currently hard at work on more sewing. We both added some new pics to the Facebook and Sensofashion site. We will continue to do this over the next couple weeks. There are a lot more pics to be taken. I finalized the business cards today and will print them shortly. I will try to get some packing done for my trip to Brits as well. I am bringing all 3 of my dogs so its never a super quick packing experience. Hahaha, I would never want to leave home without them! It will be interesting to see how much we can fit in my car for the show. We just got 2 new clothing racks and I haven't seen them in real life yet! i hope they fit! Thanks to Juli Webster for donating her racks to us. I will have to get Brit to find a link for Juli for you guys! Brit is my internet genius! Well, that's all for now. Talk to you guys later! XOXOXO!!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!