Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome to the evening post.

Hello everyone!
I see Emily wrote some wonderful posts and I'm so glad!! I've been working hard today. Between sewing, taking some photos and taking care of my grandmother so my mom could have the day off. Aren't I such a nice daughter? Haha, just kidding, kinda.
ANYWAY. I am looking forward to this weekend's Farmer's Market! AND I'm looking forward to Emily's visit. We are going to have a blast! Dancing, eating some delicious food, maybe some sparkling cider?! Oh yea, and business work stuff like inventory, photos, website updates, other boring legal stuff. We will update you on all the fun as much as possible!

Well everyone I will post again tomorrow I'm sure! Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook!

much love,
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!