Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lipstick, Painted Nails, and New Spectacles

Good evening everyone! I hope you're enjoying the new changes to the blog. I know we will constantly be editing and stuff but I'm excited about what we've done so far.

Check out my fun outfit entry for today:




My eyes have been hurting lately. I knew it was because of looking at this computer screen so much and I just don't want my old lady eyes to get worse so I've invested in some (dollar store) eyeglasses. So they aren't prescription or anything but I'm trying them out to see if they will help.

Also, in having a fun, enjoyable afternoon I decided to try out some lipstick AND I painted my nails! Nothing too special but still. I'm not really the girly type so this is a big feat for me. Let me know what you think, especially about the lipstick!



So there you have it. Haha.

I'm off to Emily's tomorrow for our Valentine's day date!
And I just can't stop thinking....Summer, where are you?!


much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!