Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still No Pics!

I am just not ready yet! I am getting ready to head out with my mom in a few. Mother daughter bonding time. ya know, shopping etc! Always a blasty blast! Not looking forward to going out in the cold but that is what layers are for. I will do my best to take a pic of my outfit for you all. As of now i haven't a CLUE what to put on!

Had a tuna melt and a peanut butter cupcake for lunch. Super Duper Yummy! Still craving sushi!

I have been thinking a lot about the summer lately and I have been so excited for the warm weather. Except every time I look outside, the wind is blowing and here is still about 3 feet of snow in the back yard. It has been there so long my dogs can now walk on top of it! I am just super looking forward to doing more craft shows and meeting a lot of really great people! I have had such good luck and I know it will continue. I have made so many great friends and I KNOW Brit can't wait for the season to be in full swing. I will be on the lookout for supplies tonight. Send me good vibes on my shopping journey tonight! Ok must go get ready now! Talk to you soon!

XOXO,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!