Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow day

Hiya all you lovely people!

Today I have been sewing the new tags on all the clothing! It took longer than I hoped. However, I did take some time to enjoy the foot of snow we received today! I don't recommend playing outside in 30 degrees F weather in a tank top and stockings...







A new vest and the new tags!











                                                                                                                                   

                                                               
However I thought it was a good idea to jump in the snow in this getup....also not recommended.

If you had a snow day today, I hope you enjoyed it!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!