Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Snowy Tuesday.

Hey everyone!

Emily here and I seem to be on my way to recovery! things are looking up! Brit has been busting butt this week making up for my sickness. Seems Jan was NOT my month so Feb needs to step it up. It is super snowy here in Albany and Brit is getting hit too. They predict 8-14 more inches on top of the 5 we got today.

On to more exciting things! I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH BRITS NEW SHARPENER! Yes, of course it's because I am a super dork and LOVE tools! I can't wait to get to her house and test it out. There is nothing like a perfectly sharp tool to cut fabric with. If you sew you know what I am talking about! WOOT WOOT! I have quite a bit of internet energy but if you saw me right now you would think WAY different. Hahaha!

I am very excited for this coming craft season. We have big plans and can't wait to get out to meet and see all the wonderful people who have been so supportive. i just had to throw that in.

Can I just tell you that I am watching a cupcake challenge on the Food TV Network and it's sooooo intense! They had to create a display with cupcakes for the Grammys that hold 1000 cupcakes. It's nuts!

Ok, I think that's all for now. Be good, be safe, stay warm!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!