Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowy Wednesday brings Thursday Flowers.

Hello all my lovelies!

I hope everyone's morning is going swimmingly. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and woke up at about 8:00AM! It felt great to be to bed so early! Emily told me she's working on setting up a REAL .com website for us! I am SOOOO excited about that! I am sure we will keep you updated on that.

We have been growing an Amaryllis for the past few weeks and this morning it has bloomed! It is so lovely!!! It's like a promise that Spring is coming soon! I have a photo of it to share! I hope it brightens your day!

There are really great wonderful things happening for Zhoozh Brand and I am ecstatic about it. We'll be updating you about all that is to come but trust me, it's big stuff! OK now for the picture of the flower!


Lovely isn't it??

much love,

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!