Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy months ahead!

Hello everyone! I have great news. April is going to be extremely busy for me! I started the Arts and Crafts Business class today! I also found out about another show I have been accepted into, as well as some great info about another show. (All shows are in April!) I don't have time to write a long post right now, (so sorry) I have to finish the lesson on my business class! But I will share this photo of this cute lace tank!



much love my lovelies,

Brit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanks for the twitter follow! Great blog by the way, I just followed you via google friend connect. If you have a chance check out my own at: www.lovekittykatstyle.blogspot.com and follow if you like it :-)
    Love K

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!