Sunday, March 20, 2011

First day of Spring!

Happy Spring everyone!!!

Today is the official first day of Spring...does it feel like it outdoors here in Central New York? Not so much. Weather predictions are that we are supposed to get more snow this week and have cold temperatures. I'm not very happy about that. Oh well, inside my sewing room it's full of Spring. New tees, shorts, and hair accessories! I have been very busy!

Today though, I helped my cousin at another Wedding Expo that she had in Little Falls, NY. I have some craft shows in the Fall in that cute little town.
I hope to do more sewing this week as well as get my new banner! (I'm sure I will be posting photos when I get it.)

Also, I am trying to plan a photo shoot when it gets a bit nicer outside, I look forward to that and you should too! I hope everyone had a splendid first day of spring!


This is an old picture of my doggy, Mama. She's so cute and I just wanted to share about her, again.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!