Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is coming!

As you all may or may not know, tomorrow March 20, is the first day of Spring!!
Here in upstate NY it doesn't exactly look like Spring quite yet. However, this morning I have of course been thinking about fashion and I thought I would do a little research about last years Spring fashion and this years Spring fashion. This is what I found:

A Spring collection from 2010. A mix of classy and edgy.

                                 



     Spring 2011:





Lots of draping, girly, and vintage with a bit of 'rock star' twists.

I love it all.

Seeing all the lovely spring clothes gets me in the mood to do more creating! I can't wait for the upcoming craft shows! Don't forget - The Indie Garage Sale and the MayDay! Underground Sale
.

I can't wait to check out all the artists at those shows and hopefully gain some fans myself!

Happy Saturday my loves!!


much love

Brit

2 comments:

  1. I like this creations Rosmari

    Have a nice weekend,

    greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hope you had a nice weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!