Thursday, March 24, 2011

Owl Love


I love owls!

This weekend is my dad's birthday so I made him some cupcakes! I made yummy chocolate peanut butter with peanut butter frosting, apple spice with maple frosting, and vanilla with chocolate frosting and a strawberry on top! I'll be presenting them to him tonight so I'll be sure to post some photos tomorrow! They are quite lovely if I do say so myself!

So because I was baking all day I didn't have time to sew. However, I did finish another lesson of my Arts and Crafts Business Class. I also managed to clean up my sewing room, it was pretty messy, fabric everywhere and strands of thread all over the floor. It won't stay clean long I can tell you that for a fact.

But check out what it looks like for now.




Until tomorrow my lovelies! Don't forget to check out my online shop!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!