Thursday, March 31, 2011

Upcoming Events!

Good morning all!

This month (April) is full of various events/happenings. I have craft shows almost every weekend, my friend and I are going to Myrtle Beach for a mini vacation, and I am donating a bag and some accessories to Upcycled by Ash. She is planning an online auction to benefit the National Wildlife Federation. I am so excited about this cause! I love animals and anything I can do to help is worth it. I have thought about donating some of the money I make from selling my goods to local shelters and I'm sure I will figure out how to go about that soon. Until then, I am happy to help out such a good cause! Ash has a really great blog about many important issues and I for one truly enjoy reading what she has to say! Not to mention the upcycled items she makes are soooo amazing!!!

This weekend I have the craft show in Schenectady, NY and I hope to see some of you out there!!

April is full of lost of business but I know it's going to be great!

Now I'm off to finish packing for the show but I will leave you with my attempt at an artsy photo of one of my products.


Batman cut tee



Just for fun.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Thanks for your support. I can't wait to see the items you are donating!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited to donate them! I'm planning to get them together today!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!