Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunny Days are Ahead.

Woke up to some lovely sun this morning and the sound of Spring birds singing outside my window. What could be better!? Then I started the process of making a pair of shorts. This is the fabric choice.



Pretty right?!

I also thought I would share a couple of my favorite tattoos with you.



I'm not sure why I love skulls so much...there's just something interesting about them...check out one of my favorite skull pieces.


It holds a tea light or incense. I like either or, with the incense, smoke seeps out of the eyes and stuff and I think it's kinda cool...What do you think? Too weird or creepy? I suppose I'm just kind of a strange kid, but to me it's sort of artsy. Anyway, I'm off to finish those shorts!


much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!