Friday, April 8, 2011

Kickin' it Old School.

Today I decided to write a post about some old school stuff!! First of all an old photo of me. This was taken while I was making a semi formal dress in 2005.


That photo was only in the middle 2000's. But the decades worth remembering are the 80's and 90's. Since I was so young in the 80's I don't exactly remember the fashion, however I can look back at see what everyone was wearing. Stuff like this:


The 1990's


It's epic really.

What happened to the good ole days?


I think some of the fashions from both time periods are coming back though. I see a lot of over-sized tees and off the shoulder tops worn with leggings. I love it all.
How about you? What's your favorite fashion from the 80's or 90's?

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!