Friday, April 15, 2011

Titanic Experience

First of all, Happy Birthday to my wonderful brother, Eric!!!

Last night my lovely mother and I went to a local theater for a wine and chocolate tasting "Titanic Experience" Event. As you may or may not know it has been 99 years since the tragic accident in the Atlantic. The Stanley Theater did a wonderful job creating a fun atmosphere for hundreds of dressed up men and women. My mom and I got dolled up, drank some wine and ate some cheese. We also watched Titanic with the handsome Leonardo DiCaprio and lovely Kate Winslet. Overall it was fun just to dress up and go out on the town!

All dolled up







It was a great time. Lots of fun and I just love getting dressed up!

Preparing for The Indie Garage Sale some more today! Ahh it's tomorrow!!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!