Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busy Life=Illness?

It seems to me that I have been running around so much lately and I may or may not be coming down with something. I suspect Mono but I really hope not. I just haven't been feeling myself at all lately.
Either way, I have another craft show this Saturday from 10A-6P. I'm pretty excited about it. It sounds like it's going to be a really good time! It on the Main Street in Amsterdam, NY. Fun fun.

I have been doing a bit more sewing lately but like I said, I haven't felt 100% so I have certainly been slacking off a bit, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Anyway, I just wanted to write a short update on what's been going on in life. Pray for my health! I need to stay strong so I can keep crafting and going to the craft shows!!

Balloon shot :)

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!