Thursday, May 12, 2011

Glimmerglass this weekend!

Sorry I've been slacking off so much this week with posts. I've been super busy running around visiting family and of course sewing. I've also been painting some items too.
This weekend is my first outdoor show in Cooperstown, NY. It's at the Glimmerglass State Park! I'm pretty excited about it, there is a lot going on that day! Classic cars, a bouncy house, craft classes, as well as tons of craft vendors! I think it's going to be a great day! The craft show is from 10AM-4PM so I hope to see you out there!

Today I plan to set up my booth again with my tent just to see how it will look. I'm constantly changing my mind about how I want my space to look. Hopefully I can find something I will stick to..probably not though. Haha.


Fun summer dress.



much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!