Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I miss you!

Hello all!

I'm so sorry for the delay in posts. I've been under the weather for a few days but now I am finally feeling better! Even though I've been sick, I have also been really busy! I have a lot to prepare for all the summer shows!

June 11 I'll be in Richfield Springs, NY. I'm pretty exited about that one, I think it'll be really fun!

I also have a really big show in July called the French Festival. It's in Cape Vincent, NY. That festival has been going on for as long as I can remember. It's huge; the whole town is shut down for the 2 day event. In going along with the French theme I decided to buy a fleur de lis stamp and a couple little patches to sew on to a bag or something.



I will be busy all week again so I hope to be able to write again soon!


much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!