Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back in the swing of things

I have been slacking so much with my blog! I apologize!

Now, after a week of some needed relaxation, it's back to the busy summer! This Saturday I have a craft show in Richfield Springs from 9AM-4PM. It's the 32nd annual show and I hear its super big and lots of fun. There are over 100 crafters that will be there. Including DRD Designs! Fun fun!

Some of my fun this week included hanging with my BFF!!!


She's the best!

I've been wearing a sombrero for a while now, just for fun.


I'm such a fool.

Moving on - I have been stamping things with my fleur de lis stamp for the French Festival. I'll give you a little sneak peek soon.

Anyway, there is much to do so I'm off for the night!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!