Friday, June 10, 2011

Garage Sales Rock!

Today my lovely mother and I had some errands to run. On the way home we spotted a garage sale! I don't know about all of you, but I am a huge fan of garage sales. Great stuff, cheap. What's better than that? I've always heard-"one mans junk is another mans treasure." I defiantly believe that. Anyway, I found some old tops that I plan to wash and cut up. I also found a few little storage boxes that I plan to use for my table display or perhaps clearance items. I'm really excited about them.

I also wanted to share my outfit with you for the day-


A sneak peek of the fleur de lis stamp on my tee. Vest made by me.

Richfield Springs tomorrow!! 9A-4P Come visit!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!