Sunday, June 12, 2011

Great time in Richfield Springs!

Had a wonderful show yesterday. Mostly because I got to spend some time with some new friends Laurie and Brooke. Laurie is the owner of DRD Designs! Check out her great jeans!

Brooke got a tank top from me and it looks so cute on her! Laurie got a great asymmetrical top which she has been eying since we met in March!

Booth set up


Barrettes/Pins


I love my hat and my crop sweatshirt.




I sent a last minute application to a small show in Fonda, NY on June 24th! It's only from 4-8 but a radio station will be there as well as many great vendors (including DRD Designs!).

Next month I have the French Festival and the Can-Am Festival. I am so excited for both of those.

Have a great Sunday!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!