Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Upcoming shows!

I am SO excited about this summer and fall! Even though, I don't like cold weather, the great craft shows warm my soul!

I love pins...



I have decided to give you a full rundown of all the shows I am currently booked for.

June 24: Fonda, NY - Party on Park Street 4-8PM

July 9-10: Cape Vincent, NY - French Festival 9AM-3PM

July 16-17: Sackets Harbor, NY - CAN-AM Festival

August 6: Gloversville, NY - Railfest 10AM-8PM (I'm assuming they will update the page soon)

August 13: Little Falls, NY - Chicks Along the Canal 10AM-5PM
Along with that craft show, they will also be putting on a Reclaimed Fashion Show which I also plan to be involved in.

August 20-21: Clinton, NY - The Indie Garage Sale 11AM-6PM Saturday and 11AM-4PM Sunday

September 10: Little Falls, NY - Garlic Fest 10AM-5PM

October 22: Syracuse, NY - Salt City Art & Craft Market 10AM-6PM

November 5: Rochester, NY - Mayday! Underground Crafts + Art 10AM-5PM

Alright as of right now, that's all I have. I'm sure there will be more added so don't forget to check back!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!