Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chicks Along the Canal

In Little Falls, NY some wonderful chicks put on an amazing show yesterday. I had one of the best times I have had at a show in a long time. Probably the best time EVER! Sold a lot of items and even got interviewed for the Utica OD which is a paper a lot of folks read! I didn't expect that! Check out the story online. It's also in the actual paper as well.

My booth setup

The chicks also put on a Reclaimed Fashion Exhibit showing that you can find fashionable items from secondhand stores. This was the handmade dress I presented:

Reclaimed Fashion Exhibit


Some lovely customers


Chicks Along the Canal is the best!!! Thanks to all the lovely ladies who made it happen!

Next up Christian Woman's Fashion show and The Indie Garage Sale

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!