Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pierce Me

So I have had my nose pierced for a while but I've wanted to get a ring for it because I usually like that look. Yesterday I decided to finally get a ring. It took forever to get the stud out and after some blood and tears I got it out and got the ring in. I'm not sure if I like it...what do you think?



It's a bit bigger than I was hoping for. I really just wanted it to hug my nose but it sticks out a little. I'm not really sure if I like it but I know I won't be taking it out for a while because it hurt so much to get in!

On a different note, I have been filling out more applications to shows upstate, downstate, and all over NY state! Fall is coming quickly, I can't believe how fast summer went by! It makes me kind of sad but it also means the smell and color of all the lovely leaves here in NY state. As well as fresh made apple butter and apple pie! There's nothing like a delicious crunchy Empire apple!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!