Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Project Runway Season 9

Project Runway is quite obviously, my favorite show. So far my favorite designer is Anthony Ryan. I honestly think I like him so much mostly because he's from Louisiana. But he also has such great ideas.


The first unconventional challenge he made an awesome dress out of birdseed!


How sweet is that?!

How cute is he?!

Tomorrow night there's another episode and I can't wait! All the designers are so inspiring.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm continuing to look for and apply to shows. I'm really hoping to be super busy this fall but I'm sort of stressing that I won't have enough to do. We will see though!

much love

Brit

2 comments:

  1. I love this show, but for some reason, I have the hardest time remembering the designers and who designed what. Once it gets down to around 5 people left, then I can manage. Ridiculous! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! I can remember Anthony Ryan mostly just because I know he's my favorite at this point! All the others I can't remember. Haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my lovely followers!