Sunday, August 7, 2011

Railfest Fun.

Good morning all!

Yesterday I was in Gloversville, NY for the annual Railfest! It started off a pretty good day!


Met a lot of nice people and made a few sales which is always nice!

Me in my booth

It started raining around 3PM and by 6PM the vendors had to leave because of the downpour. Why does it seem that all these shows in NY always get rained out?!

This formed on my canopy:

Some love does come from the rain. :)



On the drive back, though, I saw this awesome sign it's possibly the worst quality:

Normal is a cycle on a washing machine.

I thought that was pretty funny and true, if everyone was "normal" life wouldn't be fun!

Next up I will be in Little Falls, NY at Chicks Along the Canal.



I will also be in a fashion show during the craft show! I'm pretty nervous but mostly excited! I just hope it all goes well!

Enjoy your Sunday!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!