Monday, September 26, 2011

Harvest Festival!

Had a wonderful and much needed great weekend! Lots of fun stuff going on in Sharon Springs and I couldn't be happier! Met so many wonderful and lovely people and enjoyed the sunshine!

My Booth


Accessory Table


There were even some owls from a wildlife rescue!!! SOOOOOOO cute I couldn't stand it!





Overall it was a wonderful time and people responded very well to my products! Harvest Festival is a must for next year! Thanks to all who came out to visit, say hello and support me! I couldn't do this without you all!

My next show is in Sugar Loaf, NY October 8-10! I have lots of work to do to get my inventory back up! What an exciting problem to have! Heehee.

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!