Thursday, October 27, 2011

First Snow !

That's right. There is snow coming down right now!


As you can see none has accumulated quite yet but as I'm writing I see it starting to stick! I have to say, it is way too early for snow! It sure is pretty though and puts me into a somewhat Christmasy mood!


Though the snow flies I can't forget that it's Autumn! We have an apple tree that is abundant with apples! Time for homemade applesauce and apple butter!


My cat Nerman wanted his picture taken too! He's so cute and really likes to talk.


My dog Mama also wanted her picture taken. Actually she's really camera shy but she sure is adorable wearing her little circle scarf I made for her.

I will be traveling up North tomorrow to get ready for the Upcycled Art Show! I can't wait. I hope it stops snowing. However, it might get people in the mood to come indoors and check out some lovely gifts for loved ones!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!