Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Artsy Adventure!

This past weekend my cousin and I went to visit some great folks in Greensburg, PA. We had lots of fun thrifting and doing some painting!

Me searching for goodies

One of my favorite places was the Pottery Playhouse.I highly suggest if you're ever in the area, GO!


We were able to paint some tiles any way we wanted! I made two different ones and of course my favorite one is promoting my brand! Heehee

I know it's a bit hard to read but RosMari Brand!! :D


Better shot. :D

Had so much fun this past weekend, it was something I needed. I nice positive getaway. Greensburg is such a cute place. Perhaps a good place for my store in the future?! Who knows! ;)

The rest of the week is for prep for the Upcycled Show in Potsdam, NY and I have lots to do! Stay cozy!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!