Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mama - Pet of the Year!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your November so far, I know I am!

As you all may or may not know, I have a pet dog! Her name is Mama. Mama was a Hurricane Katrina victim who I brought back from Lakeshore, Mississippi. She's the best dog I could ever ask for. She loves me unconditionally and is always excited to see me and play! She makes my life much brighter because I know she is always there to give me a kiss if I'm feeling sad or just cuddle beside me if I'm feeling under the weather. She's a great friend and she deserves to be pet of the year!




In order for her to be considered for this we both need your help. I have made a facebook event page to make it easy to vote for her. You will need to print out the ballot I posted and then mail it into the address provided. Voting is only $0.10 per vote so feel free to cast as many as you'd like! The funds are for a great cause!

All funds raised support the Newspaper In Education program:
"The N.I.E. Program was developed for educators to help students to use the newspaper as a resource. Promoting reading has been recognized as an effective way to reduce illiteracy, open new worlds for children and allow them to use their creativity and imagination."

This is the photo of her that is in the running to be the winner:


Isn't she just the cutest!?

I hope you can support her, like I said, the votes are only $0.10 each so if you can even just spare $1.00 that will give her 10 votes! Let's make Mama a star!! (even though she already is one to me!)

Thanks guys!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!