Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sauquoit Valley Fine Arts & Crafts Show

This coming weekend - November 19-20, 2011 I will be at the Sauquoit Valley Show.
This is a huge event that has been going on for over 30 years! There are hundreds of craft vendors so you better not miss out!




Support us starving and local artists and get some Christmas shopping done! This is a whole list of the exhibitors: SV Exhibitors


A lot of really cool things will be there so again, don't miss out!!

This whole week I am doing tons of prep for the show. I will be making new items as well as working on my display. I'm really quite nervous but mostly excited! I hope to see you all there!!



Come and get lots of great gifts for everyone on your list!!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!