Saturday, February 25, 2012

Captivated by the Night

Hello my loves,

I took the day to figure out what all the lovely models will be wearing for the photo shoot next Saturday. I can't believe it's only a week away!
As I was doing this it sort of hit me that this is my real life. I mean, I know I'm not at Fashion Week or something like that, but this is the first time I have had a legit professional photo shoot with models I didn't previously know. I am actually starting to feel like a real designer and it is becoming surprisingly emotional for me. (in a really amazing way)
I really am so thankful for all the support that I have been blessed to receive from all of you. I can't express all the emotions going on in my heart and mind right now, but the majority of them are amazing and I haven't felt that in a long time.

I really am so blessed to have all of you in my life, cheering me on, praying for me, and wanting me to succeed. I can never thank you enough. God Bless and thanks again.




much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!