Saturday, March 3, 2012

Captivating Night Photo Shoot Peek

I can't express how amazing this day was. Everyone involved did a great job and I can't thank you all enough. I will be meeting the photographer, Michelle later on to check out all the photos and you will see them all soon! For now though I just wanted to give you a little teaser!


Michelle photographing Amanda

What I wore!

All the preparation for this photo shoot took so many months and it was all over within 4 hours! It's incredible to realize that it's over and it kind of makes me sad. I had such a great time meeting the models and working with them and they all did such an amazing job. I can't wait to show you all the results! I'm finally feeling like a real fashion designer and I didn't really think I ever would.
It's been such a long journey and there are only more good things to come.
Thank you all so much!

much love

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!