Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mayday! Underground, Getaways, and Mother's Day

Well hello all!

I have missed you all so much this last week, I have been taking a bit of a breather before I start preparing for all the upcoming shows this summer! But now I'm back and ready to celebrate Mother's Day and start working hard for all that's to come this summer!

I hope all you mothers out there have a great day being celebrated! I don't have human kids of my own, however, I am a dog mom!

Also I just want to give a shout out to my lovely mother whom helps me SO much with my business! I couldn't do it without her love and support!
Mayday! Underground was an amazing show! Like usual!

I loved seeing familiar faces and meeting tons of new people too! This summer is packed with some great shows and I can't wait! I have lots of work to do in preparation of them but it's going to be a great summer!! much love Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!