Monday, April 23, 2012

Indie Garage Sale

Had a great time at the IGS this weekend! I always love seeing familiar faces and meeting new folks! The IGS is one of my favorite shows just because of the cool people behind it and all the interesting people who come shop!
I can't help but love this coffee....I'm sorry!! AH
Upcycled collars.
My booth display is a constant work in progress. Rose from PURE Natural Minerals makeup and On The Line soaps helped me adjust some things which I was thankful for. This coming Saturday is the Mayday! Underground Craft + Art show in Rochester, NY. I also love this one SO much! I will be playing around with my display this week, trying to get it to be the best it can. I hope you all have a good week! much love Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my lovely followers!